PRADA

A little late but I've been obsessing over the Prada 2012 RTW collection.
My favorite looks:






I have some dark hunter green pants in a similar cropped flare leg silhouette and bought some really chunky stones in different color and sizes to add to the hem. Now just need to get a purple dress before the holidays and do the same. I am actually thinking of making a dress/coat/long vest thing in purple or tartan. There is just something about a purple dress and Christmas that is new and different. Red is slightly overrated so I'll stay clear of the tartan for now.

What I love about this collection is the silhouettes, the trippy optical illusion printed fabrics and the carpet! I'm slightly bored of what's going on in fashion and Prada always amazes me with something new with a homage to the past. This collection reminded me of David Bowie's ZIggy Stardust.