CULT CLASSIC ARCHIVE I 2013







here is the cult classic archive I. since this space is dedicated to an ongoing collaborative space, there will be no seasons or set releases. all products are released on a collaborative basis. i am starting with vintage and will be adding visuals soon in the form of a collaboration with a visual artist based in LA. please check out, share and collaborate. i will be continually be looking for new artists and designers to collaborate with so if you know someone or you would like to get involved please get in touch with me. 

this wonderful book was shot in my apartment in Los Angeles by my amazing friend & photographer:

The model is the amazingly beautiful and talented Megan Faye (if you live in LA you'll see her in American Apparel billboards all over town) I love this girl!  Hair, Makeup and Styling was done by me with the help of my dear friend, Percival